3 Epoques is a boutique apartment hotel located in the oldest building in Prague's Old Town - The Kunstat Palace. It is located just 3 minutes walking distance from Old Town Square and Charles Bridge.
The building has witnessed 3 Epochs of architectural styles (Roman, Gothic and Renaissance). During the 15th century, the building was home to a Czech King, George from Podebrady. His family coat of arms is present on the walls of all apartments to honor and preserve the historical importance of the building.
- Original design with a mix of traditional historical styles and modern, luxury interior will make your stay in Prague that much more memorable.
- FREE High-Speed Wi-Fi available in the whole residence.
- Rates include free daily cleaning, fresh towels, bed linens and hotel toiletries.
- Comfortable King size beds with high-mattresses. Fully equipped kitchens for self-catering.
- 24/7 reception on-site where we will gladly help you with anything you might need during your stay.
- Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available in all apartments.
- Private parking is available in the courtyard in front of the residence for an additional fee (advance reservation needed).